We are delighted to announce Inteum is offering a $2,000 scholarship to attend our 2020 Conference in Brighton, UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a first-time attendee to learn, connect and collaborate with other KE professionals both nationally and internationally.
Applicants must be:
- First-time PraxisAuril event attendees or those who work in support positions to support Knowledge Transfer Staff
- Employed full time by an organization that has at least one PraxisAuril member.
The scholarship provides*;
- Conference registration core registration fee only, NOT add-ons;
- Round-trip travel to the conference; and
- Accommodation at the contracted PraxisAuril hotel at the published rate.
*Up to a maximum value of $2,000 USD total per recipient.
For more information, visit the Inteum website
Download the Scholarship Application here > Inteum-PraxisAuril-Scholarship-2020
Application closing date: 4 May 2020
Inteum is the industry-leading technology transfer software solution for TTO’s that wish to more effectively manage their Intellectual Property and licensing. Since 2005, Inteum has been supporting technology transfer professionals in the early stages of their careers with industry conference scholarships. Inteum CEO, Rob Sloman began the tradition of offering scholarships, inspired by the principle of “paying it forward”. Many scholarship recipients have gone on to develop exciting careers in technology transfer. https://www.inteum.com