- Brighton is bursting with attractions: an outlandish Royal Palace, interesting museums, a beautiful beach, Brighton University, superb shopping and late-night pubs and clubs.
- Stretching out into the sea is the iconic, neon-lit Brighton Pier. Expect amusements, rides and invigorating ocean views.
- In the heart of the city, you’ll find an extravagant pleasure palace fit for a king. Brighton Pavilion was built for King George IV, who had architect John Nash reimagine it into the domed Indian style palace you can see today.
- Brighton’s colourful network of shopping streets known as The Lanes are awash with vintage gear, antiques and quaint cafes.
- Did you know? Brighton is a great base for exploring the South Downs National Park, home to the dramatic Seven Sisters cliffs and some of southern England’s most charming villages.
- Brighton is less than 1 hour from London by train.
For more information go to www.visitbrighton.com
For questions about Brighton, getting to Brighton and/or accommodation, you can also contact;