Call for Abstracts Opens
6 December 2019
Abstract Submission Deadline
EXTENDED to 31 January 2020
Notification of Review Outcome
14-21 February 2020
Accepted presenters to confirm attendance
24 April 2020
The abstract submission process for the PraxisAuril 2020 Conference will be through an online form.
Presenters are requested to submit an abstract for review according to the guidelines set out below. Should you require any assistance or have a query about online submission, contact email@example.com,uk.
- It is ESSENTIAL that you read the instructions below before you submit
- The lead presenter is required to be the contact for the abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- You do not need to register for the Conference prior to submitting an abstract however following acceptance into the programme you must register by 24 April 2020.
Abstracts must be submitted under one of the following conference themes:
- Other (talks which sit outside of the main themes but will be of relevance to conference delegates)
Please adhere to the following formatting guidelines when preparing abstracts for submission. Abstracts which are not correctly formatted will not be reviewed.
How to submit an abstract
The lead presenter will be the main contact for the abstract. Upon successful submission of the abstract, a confirmation email will be sent to the lead presenter.
If you have not received a confirmation email, please check by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Once it has been submitted an abstract cannot be edited after the close of the submission deadline. If you require any assistance regarding the submission of your abstract, contact email@example.com
The online abstract submission system is a simple step-by-step process and will ask you to input the following details:
- Title of the abstract (word limit is 25)
- Theme must be chosen from the theme list
- (If you choose Other, please specify)
- Session must be chosen from the session list (unless Other is selected)
- Presenter(s) name and organisation
A. Talk Details:
- Who’s your talk aimed at? (max 100 words)
- Description on talk/case study (max 500 words)
- Key highlights and learnings (max 100 words)
B. Talk Summary:
- Talk/case study summary for promotion and marketing e.g. website, programme, conference app (max 100 words)
Should you wish to provide any evidence to support your abstract you may upload it in the evidence section.
Review and Notification of Acceptance
All abstracts will go through a review process carried out by reviewers from the PraxisAuril 2020 Conference Programme Committee.
Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the submitter on, or after, 14 February 2020.
Registration of the Abstract Presenter
When notified of acceptance, all presenters are required to accept the offer by registering for the conference and paying in full by 24 April 2020.
You do not need to register for the conference prior to submitting an abstract, but if your abstract is accepted you will be entitled to get the early bird registration rate up until 24 April 2020. You will be provided with a link to register at this rate in your acceptance email.
If a presenter fails to register by 24 April 2020 they will be removed from the programme.
Terms and Conditions
- The abstract submitted adheres to the abstract submission guidelines outlined above.
- The text of the abstract along with the names and affiliations, poster, powerpoint presentations and/or additional documents as requested will be published on the conference website, app and book of abstracts, and that this will not raise any copyright issues.
- This abstract has only been submitted once for the PraxisAuril 2020 Conference.
- Presenters may be recorded for live streaming. A recording of the presentation and a copy of the slides may be published online after the conference.
- Lead presenters are the main contact for the abstract, and it is their responsibility to communicate with other co-presenters and ensure that they register to be included in the programme.
- Accepted presenters must register by 24 April 2020 to confirm acceptance of their offer in the programme. If accepted presenters are not registered by this date, they may be removed from the programme.
- The abstract submitted is in English.
- All presenters are available to present at the conference between 2– 4 June 2020
If you have any queries regarding the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org